How to become a RAW Agent? In India, RAW agents are appointed from the point of view of security. People are appointed as RAW agents to foil the conspiracy hatched by India’s neighboring country.
India’s neighboring countries like Pakistan and China gather various types of intelligence to attack India or make other harmful policies. To demolish it, RAW agents are reinstated by the Government of India.
Raw agents work to make India better in the field of security by getting information from others about the intelligence plan prepared for India by any such neighboring country.
The job of a RAW agent is to collect secret information and intelligence. The main task is to gather intelligence by going to the neighboring countries adjacent to India or in any other way. Make Money Online
HOW TO BECOME A RAW AGENT
Normally there is no direct recruitment to become a RAW agent. To become a RAW agent one has to clear the Union Public Service Commission exam conducted by the Government of India.
Whatever candidates are selected by the National Security Academy, who work in the army or in the police department, for their better work style and a passion for the service of the country, the Government of India gives some better tests as RAW agents.
- How to become SDO
- How To Become an SDM
- How to Become a Blogger in India
- Developed Countries in the World
- Best WordPress Hosting in India
- Low-Cost Business Ideas
What is a raw agent
Raw agents are a type of officer working in the intelligence department, who collect intelligence for the security of the country.
The work of a RAW agent is a major task of gathering intelligence even after going to many countries other than India.
Those officers who want to become RAW agents should have some special capabilities. So that he can get the necessary information for India even after going abroad.
RAW Agent Full Form
RAW Agent Full Form:- Research and Analysis Wing. It is known as the Research and Analysis Wing.
RAW Agents work to eliminate conspiracies created by India’s neighboring countries and to make India better from the point of view of security.
Raw agents play a major role in preventing many terrorist attacks in the country of India. Because every time the terrorist attack created by other countries is completely thwarted by them. Raw Agent is also known as the Research and Analysis Wing.
Establishment of Research and Analysis Wing
Prime Minister Indira Gandhi felt the need for a better intelligence agency due to India’s poor performance in the Indo-Pakistan and Indo-China wars.
That’s why RAW agents were first started in India on 21 September 1968 by the Government of India. The purpose of starting this agency was to thwart the plants being hatched against China.
Then Prime Minister of that time, Indira Gandhi, had formed a team as a Research and Analysis Wing agent to eliminate the conspiracies being hatched by Pakistan and China.
Since then, RAW agents have been appointed in the field of education and research, whose contribution is very important to the unity and security of India.
- How to Become an Income Tax Officer
- How to Become a Businessman
What is the process of becoming a RAW agent
It is most important for those who want to become a RAW agent to get a chance to serve in the Defense Department or the Indian Civil Services Department of the Government of India.
Only after that, the people selected by the Government of India on the basis of some tests are reinstated as Research and Analysis Wing agents by direct recruitment.
Those people who work in the Indian Civil Services Department, who do better work in the field of defense, who have better knowledge and surrender from the point of view of India’s security, such people, on the basis of some important interviews, the Government of India is called a RAW agent. Raw agents are also called secret agents.
Because they secretly collect the information being done in other countries and use it for the betterment of India. So that India maintains a better system in the field of security and intelligence.
Those people who give better service like Intelligence Bureau or IPS officers or IAS officers working in CID can be reinstated by the Government of India as RAW Agents.
Those people who have been selected through civil service and are doing better work can also be reinstated as RAW agents at their discretion by the Government of India.
1. Better education and qualities
- It is necessary for people who want to become RAW agents to have technical knowledge as well as some key information.
- Excellent computer knowledge like hacking tracking cranking etc.
- High-quality work skills.
- Monitoring all kinds of work being done related to the internet and keeping better information about cyber security etc. of the IT sector.
- It is necessary to be physically and mentally healthy.
There should be no habit of any kind of intoxicant.
2. Age Limit
By the way, no age limit has been officially stated by the Government of India to become an RAW agent. People who work as officers under the Government of India are selected as Research and Analysis Wing agents on the basis of their reasoning power and knowledge.
3. Educational Qualification
As mentioned those people who work in the Indian Army or Indian Civil Services, only those people are reinstated as RAW Agents. So whatever the scale of education has been decided for those exams, on the basis of the proofs of the same education, the selection is made as a RAW agent.
In simple words, those people who have obtained graduation and post-graduation degrees from any recognized university are considered eligible for an RAW agent.
4. Marital status
It is most important for people who want to become RAW agents to know about their marital status. Because people working in this field need to have a bachelor’s life.
Because they have to work as intelligence agencies in many other countries apart from India. That’s why it is mandatory for them to be unmarried.
5. Selection Process
People who work as civil service officers under the Government of India or work in the field of defense, the best among them are selected on the basis of written examination, interview, and medical examination. After this, those who pass all these tests are reinstated as Research and Analysis Wing agents.
Some important information to become a RAW agent
- Research and Analysis Wing agent is a very important post working in the intelligence department.
- Therefore, the people working on this post should not have any criminal record.
- A candidate who becomes a RAW agent also has to face tough tests. On the basis of which information about the drugs consumed by them is obtained.
- People working as RAW agents have to travel to countries other than India.
- An officer who becomes a Research and Analysis Wing agent should have some special quality in comparison to other people, on the basis of which they are selected.
How to apply as a raw agent
For this, no direct platform has been created through which applications can be made. As stated above, the Government of India is fully bound to appoint an agent to act as Research and Analysis Wing.
But the people who work with the Civil Services in the Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India, appoint them on the basis of the test.
Can there be direct recruitment for RAW agents?
The answer to this question is no. Because working in the field of defense under the Cabinet Secretariat Government of India with civil service as a RAW agent or after doing better work in the field of research and analysis by taking an exam at the National Academy of Administration, selected for this post can go.
Those people who work under the Government of India even after passing the examinations conducted by SSC, those people can also be appointed as Research and Analysis Wing agents by the Government of India on the basis of some special investigation.
Be selected through the Civil Services Examination
A new program has been launched by the Government of India through Research and Analysis for such talented students through which candidates who study civil services from Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, those candidates can be selected as raw agents.
After the completion of the course, a recruitment process is done as a Research and Analysis Wing agent. After which many types of tests are done by the recruitment team.
The candidates who do well in that test are given appointment letters for training. Its duration is one year. Students who are successful in this training are selected as RAW agents.
Entry under Defense
For those candidates who are not able to track the Civil Services Exam, there is an option for them that they can get entry through Defense Services as Raw Agent. But for that, they have to crack the Defense Services exam.
The process to Join by Intelligence Bureau IB
Students who are selected through direct recruitment through SA, ACIO in IB Intelligence Bureau are also given a better option to join
Research and Analysis Wing Agent Salary
Generally, no fixed salary information has been given for RAW agents. By the way, in general, people who work as RAW agents are given special services by the Government of India, and their salary is also given in lakhs.
Because the people working in the intelligence department are given better salaries along with better service on the basis of need.
Work of Research and Analysis Wing Agent
RAW Agency is an intelligence organization in India. The agents appointed in this are selected on the basis of very strict criteria. Their work is full of responsibility.
- Whatever work they do, their work is kept confidential. Whatever information they get, they keep it secret.
- RAW agents send all their reports only to the Prime Minister. All the agents who are appointed to this intelligence agency are given some basic training.
- They have to go to other countries and get secret information. That’s why they are also given training in foreign languages. SI CIA Mossad intelligence agencies are told about their operations.
- RAW agents bring important information by monitoring the politics, military development, etc. of all the countries around India.
- Keeping all the nuclear programs in the country safe.
- If there is a possibility of a terrorist attack from other countries, then collect intelligence about it.
- To thwart external or internal aggression by other countries in your country.
- Opposing terrorism conducts any anti-terrorist operation.
- The principle of the RAW agency is dharma rakshati rakshitah.
- Prevents the secret information of the country from going to foreign countries.
- We detect the attack by other countries in advance and save the country from damage.
- 23 Low-Cost Business Ideas
- How to Become a LIC Agent, Skills, and Education
- 10 Tips How to Become a Content Writer in India
- 4 Tips on How to Become a Customs Officer
- How To Find Low-Competition Keywords
- All You Need to Know About JBT
This article has given complete information about how to become a Research and Analysis Wing agent. Still, if you have any kind of question or suggestion related to this, then definitely ask by commenting in the comment box. Do share this information on social media as well.
Hello Friends, This is Ravi Shankar Tiwari. Welcome to Gyanitechinfo Blog. He has completed MBA (IT). He is a Professional blogger and Founder of this website. He has deep knowledge about computers, technology, Internet, Blogging, SEO, MS Word, MS Excel, Make Money & Full Form. Always learn something new and grow your knowledge.