What is Difference between laptop and desktop? Which is the best for users? If you want to purchase for the first time, then you have no idea which is best. So, if you want to know which is best for you, please read the complete articles below.
For a new computer buyer, it is very difficult to choose the best one. So let’s come to the point and learn about the difference between a desktop and a computer.
What is the Difference between laptop and desktop
Desktops and laptops both are electronic devices but there are big differences between them. Because in desktop computers there are so many separate devices like monitor CPU mouse keyboard speakers etc.
In laptops, there are all devices included in one machine which is called a laptop.
The laptop is expensive in comparison with a desktop. The laptop easily carries from one location to another location. But desktops are not easily carried from one location to another location. Because on the desktop there are so many separate devices. That’s why desktops are not easily removable.
What are the benefits of computer technology?
Laptop and desktop difference
After purchasing the desktop, if you are facing any problem with your desktop, then you can easily maintain and fix the problem. But if you’re facing any problem with your laptop, then you cannot easily fix the problem. Desktop maintenance is not expensive in comparison with laptops. Because laptop maintenance is very expensive.
I am going to discuss the life of the desktop computer and laptop. Desktops have a long life in comparison with laptop computers.
An important point of laptop computer
- The weight of the laptop computer is very minimum
- In comparison with desktop computers, laptop prices are high.
- It is not possible to remove every part of the laptop
- You can easily carry a laptop anywhere
- Without an energy supply, you can use your laptop for almost 4 hours.
Combination of desktop and laptop difference
Screen size – There is a big difference between a desktop computer screen and a laptop screen. Because the resolution of the desktop is different.
It is not easy to change a laptop screen whereas it is easy to change a desktop computer screen.
Performance – On the basis of performance, desktop computer life is long in comparison with laptops.
Design – There is a big difference between laptop design and desktop design. Because laptops look very glamorous.
Battery – On the basis of battery, laptops are very superior. Because without an energy supply, a laptop can easily use for 3 to 4 hours.
Processor – On the basis of process, there is no big difference between laptop processors and desktop processors. Both devices have similar processors.
Difference between laptop and desktop
- The laptop is in one product
- Desktop is not all one product
- Without an energy supply, a laptop can work easily
- Without energy, the desktop cannot work
- Laptop Easily carry anywhere
- Whereas desktop computer is not carriable easily
- All parts of the laptop are not changeable
- All parts of a desktop computer are changeable
- Laptop is costly
- A desktop is not costly in comparison with a laptop
- We cannot exchange laptop computer screen
- We can exchange desktop computer screen
- We cannot assemble every part of the laptop
- We can easily assemble every part of a desktop computer
- We cannot add graphics to the laptop
- We can add graphics cards to desktop computer
- Some parts of the laptop are removable but not every part
- Whereas in a desktop computer, every part is removable like a hard disk processor, etc.
What is the Difference between laptop and desktop.
Hello Friends, This is Ravi Shankar Tiwari. Welcome to Gyanitechinfo Blog. He has completed MBA (IT). He is a Professional blogger and Founder of this website. He has deep knowledge about computers, technology, Internet, Blogging, SEO, MS Word, MS Excel, Make Money & Full Form. Always learn something new and grow your knowledge.